The totals panel allows you to perform arithmetic operations on the data in the columns of tables (counting the number, summing, etc.)
- Click the button [More], then [Summary] to display a row under the table with a selection of attributes for calculations.
For numeric columns all operations are available:
- [Σ] - calculating the sum of numbers in a column;
- [min] - finding the minimum value in the column;
- [max] - finding the maximum value in the column;
- [N] - counting the number of rows in a column;
- [x̄] - calculation of the average value in a column.
Not all operations are available for other types of fields.
These operations can be performed on a selection of data by searching or filtering.
See the instruction video for details: